1.04.2012

1 Design Love Fest's Loft Shoot from Rue Magazine






So let's start off this new year with a great Los Angeles loft tour!  Bri Embry of Design Love Fest has a fantastic fun sense of style that is very apparent in the design of her loft.  I adore the sophisticated gold accents mixed with graphic stripes and fun bright sprinkles of color.  So fun!

See more (and photos from):  Bri's blog: Design Love Fest, on photographer Bonnie Tsang's Blog and in the Holiday Issue of Rue Magazine

1 comment:

closets Bergen said...

This is so beautiful. This loft is just incredible. I love all the elements that are included in this design. I really like the stripes accent because looks so fashionable yet so homey. Thank you for sharing this post. I was really inspired by this and I definitely got some ideas.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...