9.05.2011

9 So Much Apartment Progress!!


I know these photos are totally wonky (taken in the dark), but we got so much done this weekend I just had to share a little bit.

We used the long weekend to really work on the house...this is what we accomplished:
+ Purchased paint for the bathrooms - and painted!
+ Purchased patio chairs
+ Purchased succulents, cacti, and planters - and planted them
+ Purchased throw pillows and fillers for the couches and patio
+ Purchased accessories for the bathroom and patio
+ Hung some art in the living room
+ Donated six bags of clothes
+ Cleaned all over

I'm so excited.  I feel like things are starting to really come together.  I hope to have more photos to share soon.

I hope you guys had a good and productive (or purposely not) weekend too!

9 comments:

Ame said...

OMG, it's so cute! I really miss you gals.....

Stephanie said...

Love the patio! Succulents are so cute & super easy to keep alive. Where is the geometric print rug from?

Tara G. said...

What!? Whale planter???? Where? When? I need this!

kelly ♥ let's die friends ♥ said...

Yes! I specifically clicked on the comments to ask about the whale planter!

Erika Machamer said...

Dear whale planter,
I love you.

Jessica said...

Thanks guys!

The rug is from Target, it is severely undersized but I love it, so it will do for now.

The whale planter is seriously one of my most prized possessions. I got it at Angelview Thrift in downtown Palm Springs, on my trip transitioning to live in LA. He was destined to be mine. Morgan from The Brick House had seen him the day before and THANKFULLY didn't buy him...

Jessica said...

and Ame! We miss you too!!!

Jessie said...

Everything looks so cute! Can't wait to see more. :)

Amy said...

It looks great. I especially love the wee yellow side table.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...